“In healing, we must proceed not from the histological or microscopic diagnosis, but from the great universal connections.”
— Rudolf Steiner
The Rhythmical Massage Therapy Association of North America (RMTA of NA) promotes human health and well-being through the practice of Rhythmical Massage Therapy as indicated by Ita Wegman, MD and Margarethe Hauschka, MD.
- Promote and expand the presence of RMT in health and wellness care.
- Increase the number of professional Rhythmical Massage Therapists.
- Develop the community of Rhythmical Massage Therapists through peer support, continuing education, research projects, and internships.
- Foster collaboration between RMTA of NA and other organizations or initiatives working in harmony with rhythmic life processes manifest in nature and the human being.
- Educate the public on the benefits of Rhythmical Massage Therapy and its therapeutic efficacy.
- The RMTA coordinates an annual continuing education conference for graduates of RMT Training.
- Rhythmical Massage Therapy Newsletter is circulated annually.
- AHA membership and newsletters are included in annual dues.
- Training of new therapists is an ongoing commitment.
- Incorporating a portion of the RMT instruction with the annual Anthroposophical Health Association Training.
Become a Member
of RMTA of NA
If you are interested in becoming a member of RMTA of NA or would like to support our organization, please download our membership form.