The Rhythmical Massage Therapy Association of North America promotes human health and well-being through the practice of Rhythmical Massage Therapy as indicated by Ita Wegman, MD and Margarethe Hauschka, MD.
- Promote and expand the presence of Rhythmical Massage Therapy in health and wellness care.
- Increase the number of professional Rhythmical Massage Therapists.
- Develop the community of Rhythmical Massage Therapists through peer support, continuing education, research projects and internships.
- Foster collaboration between RMTA of NA with other organizations or initiatives engaged in working in harmony with rhythmic life processes manifest in nature and the human being.
- Educate the public on the benefits of RMT and its therapeutic efficacy.
- The RMTA coordinates an annual continuing education conference for graduates of a RMT Training.
- A Rhythmical Massage Therapy Newsletter is circulated annually.
- AAMTA membership and newsletters are included in annual dues.
- Training of new therapists is an ongoing commitment.
- Incorporating a portion of the instruction with the annual International Physicians Medical Training.
Locate a Rhythmical Massage Therapist
Rhythmical Massage Therapists practice in several regions of the US and Canada. Please contact us for assistance in finding to a therapist in your area.